The monument calls for a New World Order with a vastly smaller human population living in harmony with nature.
The Controversial Georgia Guidestones Have Been Partially Destroyed By an Explosion Removing a Major Pillar.
- Select low cost funds
- Consider carefully the added cost of advice
- Do not overrate past fund performance
- Use past performance only to determine consistency and risk
- Beware of star managers
- Beware of asset size
- Don't own too many funds
- Buy your fund portfolio and hold it!
near the Georgia Guidestones, a site about 7 miles north of Elberton, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said.
The stones have 10 messages inscribed on them.
"They were meant for a future population after a.
Residents near the structures off Hartwell Highway report hearing and feeling what are described as explosives around 4 o’clock this morning.
THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES.
According to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, the Georgia Guidestones monument near Elberton, Georgia, was damaged by an explosive device and was later knocked down "for safety reasons," leaving a pile of rubble.
Turner has repeatedly advocated for a 95 per cent population reduction and attends.
The use of the word maintain clearly conveys that this message is not for those alive before a cataclysmic event.
Nearby residents say they heard a loud explosion but didn't know what it was.
. Made of four massive slabs of granite, the Guidestones.
Author: Michele at ScriptureStudy.
They are also known as "America's Stonehenge or "America's Jerusalem.
- Know what you know
- It's futile to predict the economy and interest rates
- You have plenty of time to identify and recognize exceptional companies
- Avoid long shots
- Good management is very important - buy good businesses
- Be flexible and humble, and learn from mistakes
- Before you make a purchase, you should be able to explain why you are buying
- There's always something to worry about - do you know what it is?
Four megaliths surround a central stone like wheel spokes, each inscribed on front and back with 10 rules to guide humanity—like the Ten Commandments for a modern audience. .
- Make all of your mistakes early in life. The more tough lessons early on, the fewer errors you make later.
- Always make your living doing something you enjoy.
- Be intellectually competitive. The key to research is to assimilate as much data as possible in order to be to the first to sense a major change.
- Make good decisions even with incomplete information. You will never have all the information you need. What matters is what you do with the information you have.
- Always trust your intuition, which resembles a hidden supercomputer in the mind. It can help you do the right thing at the right time if you give it a chance.
- Don't make small investments. If you're going to put money at risk, make sure the reward is high enough to justify the time and effort you put into the investment decision.
It is now 7.
on Wednesday, July 6th," the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said in a press release via Twitter.